Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Still here

No I did not go into hiding. Not sabbatical of course! I guess it is just the conventional me that could not subscribe to full idea of an open diary. The past few months there were (still are) few things dominating (sucking energy out of me) my mind (or rather the "other" me) which are too personal, too sensitive, too private to write. And I don't think if by sharing here with others it will do me or others any good. I just wanna forget them...

Besides I was kept bz to catch up with my readings. I have been attending classes on Arabic language-cum-siroh held in my office after work twice a week. The ustaz is a phd holder. He often give the class some sort of preview or interlude which requires us to read more on our own ie if we want to know the ending or details. Bukan buat homework bahasa Arab but siroh. The ustaz keeps the students awake or the class more interesting by combining language, history, geography and travel. Listening to him, Many times I regret my previous visits to Syria, Turkey, Egypt & Lebanon. A "waste" because I missed the "jejak rasul" element. Why? No knowledge on siroh & happy-happy travel (ikut travel agent biasa). So much so now, where ever or when ever possible, I "justify" the so many books purchased many2 years ago. Almost 75% were left unread. Bak kate masih baru. I also spent many good hours googling the subject matters kat internet.

Ada kalanya terasa sayang dengan masa. Siroh atau pastikan ada bekalan untuk perjalanan ke alam barzakh & akhirat? Takut "malam pertama" (as Neckcun say) gelap & ngeri...

1 comment:

masstongkol said...

Well...
its been quite sometimes tak nengok blog.. aku pun heran entah apa yang di bz kan sangat... well.. energy sucking... not only you... I believe plenty out there even worst... at least you realize what is your problem lagi teruk yang tak tahu...

apakah kita mengejar dunia
atau dunia yang mengejar kita...
... kita keliru...
yang pasti...
kita sering terkejar

...mmmm...

@@massetongkol@@