Friday, May 15, 2009

Muslim

Two days ago a staff asked me if he should take over a voluntary assignment from a friend simply because of a misunderstanding occured between them some days before. My opinion is one must forgive each other. Today I forgive you. Probably there will time in future that I need your forgiveness, without which I may suffer sleepless nights for the rest of my life. Why can't we just see the person we had wronged and clear the issues the gentleman-way? Why we choose to carry such burden (guilt, anger, frustration) for the rest for the rest of our life? Wherever we are, why not we become "muslim" first before calling ourselves engineers, managers, consultants etc etc. Deep in our heart, can't we accept that we are muslim engineers, muslim managers, muslim consultants etc etc? That should we differ in opinion, should we made wrong judgement, should we make mistakes, we can forgive each other? And thereafter work, play and sit together again? Afterall, we all Muslims - muslim brothers & sisters

No comments: